Trinity Presbyterian Church exists to glorify and honor God, our Maker, Redeemer and King. We do this through:
- Proclaiming the good news, revealed in the Bible, which states that while we are all sinners who have rebelled against God, He sent His son Jesus into the world to save sinners through His perfect obedience to God’s law, substitutionary death on the cross, and glorious resurrection.
- Worshiping the one and only triune God – Father, Son and Holy Spirit – with our praise, prayers, offerings, and songs in response to who He is and His marvelous salvation.
- Confessing our sin and hearing the announcement of God’s pardon, because this good news, or gospel, is not just for entering the kingdom of God but crucial for Christian living.
- Depending on the Holy Spirit to strengthen us as we grow in grace and godliness.
- Loving and serving the body of Christ by strengthening, encouraging and meeting the needs of one another.
- Spreading the Gospel at home and abroad that all may know of the wonderful grace of God and be saved from their sins.
Trinity Presbyterian Church is a congregation of the Orthodox Presbyterian Church.
Address and Sunday Schedule:
9:15am – Sunday School for all ages (during the school year)
10:30am – Morning Service
12pm – Refreshments & fellowship following the service
5:30pm – 6:30pm – Evening Service
Our address is 100 Windsor Ave, Medford, OR 97504